If you’re like us, there’s never a bad time to plan your next getaway. Family travel creates unforgettable moments that evoke so many emotions and memories. Most notably, you’ll drum up plenty of candid travel jokes that make you laugh over the years that follow.
Keeping that in mind, we assembled a collection of knock knock jokes, one-liners from around the world, and puns that every dad wearing khakis and fanny packs will LOVE to use. Whether you’re looking for a funny quote while driving through the Midwest or in need of a great social media caption, here are some travel jokes sure to keep you enter-train-ed during your journey!
Travel Jokes & One Liners
1. Is that a fork in the road? Guess we should you do stop for lunch!
2. How do fleas like to travel? Itch hiking!
3. I’ve always wanted to travel to Finland, but I’m afraid I might disappear into FinAir!
4. What country has the most germs? Germany!
5. There’s Norway I want to go back home to the United States.
6. Where do cows go on vacation? Moo York!
7. Where do sheep go on vacation? The Baaa-hamas!
8. I used to be addicted to time travel, but that’s all in the past now.
9. I’d like to be a time traveler, but there’s no future in it.
10. What did the pig say on the beach? I’m bacon!
11. Knock Knock
Car go “beep beep!”
12. Knock, knock.
OMG no, you are!
Funny Travel Puns
13. Visiting St. Paul’s Cathedral? Dome stop believing!
14. Don’t bother asking the flight attendant for a travel time. We’ll just wing it!
15. All about the van life? Looks like another ad-van-ture awaits!
16. Loving this road trip, but all this driving is tire-ing!
17. I hear Times Square in New York City is de-light-ful!
18. Why did the witch stay in a hotel? She heard they had great broom service!
19. Headed for Florida? Keep palm and carry on.
20. I got 99 problems, but a beach ain’t one!
21. My favorite family vacation are cruises. I mean, it’s a-boat time for a vacation!
22. Ah, the beach. Time for a shell-abration!
23. This vacay is making me want to tropic like it’s hot.
24. Not big on the water? Hiking is great for an altitude adjustment.
25. Never forget: Camping with friends is time well tent.
Have any good travel tips or hacks? Let us know on the Wide Open Roads Facebook!