Funny camping jokes never get old, but quite frankly, not all camping trips should take place in a tent. For travelers who prefer the always-entertaining adventure that is RV camping, they need some jokes of your own!
Luckily, there is plenty of RV humor out there. While you are taking a road trip, RVing around the country, and you settle into each RV park, here are some funny RV jokes to tell your fellow full-time RVers.
23 Hilarious RV Jokes
1. Knock, knock! Who?s there? RV. RV who? C’mon, RV there yet!?
2. Why didn?t the elephant need a suitcase on his RV trip? She already had her trunk!
3. *Cop pulls over a swerving RV.* Cop: You’re under arrest for driving while intoxicated. Guy: You can’t arrest me… I am already home!
4. You might be a RVer if roughing it is only water and electric.
5. You might be a RVer if you stay away from RV shows after the last incident of ?only looking?
6. You might be a RVer if you think the capital of the United States is Elkhart, Indiana (home of the RV industry!)
7. You might be a RVer if you have disowned any friends or family that doesn?t have full hookup access for your visits.
8. My trailer park party went off without a hitch. No one showed up!
9. Once you?ve seen a lion eat a camper, you?ve seen ?em maul.
10. What do you call a camper driving through frozen rain? Van Hailin?
11. What kind of bagel did the camper eat? A winne-bagel.
12. What do you call lawn ornaments in a Winnebago? Mobile Gnomes.
13. I just downloaded Willie Nelson’s greatest hits in my Winnebago, and I just can’t wait to get on the road again.
14. Money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy a camper!
15. Why is the RV so obedient? Because it goes where it?s towed!
16. How is it that one match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?
17. I Googled my symptoms… Turns out I just have to go camping!
18. God gave us shin bones so we could find trailer hitches in the dark.
19. What is a pirate’s favorite way to ravel? By ARRRRRR-V.
20. What is the best thing about RV travel? It’s harder for relatives to visit a moving target!
21. How many RVers does it take to change a light bulb? Only one? the others are busy fixing the water pump!
22. A person goes to a restaurant, buys a coffee and sits down to drink it. She looks on the side of her cup and finds a peel off prize label. She pulls off the tab and yells, “I WON! I WON! I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!” The waitress runs over and says, “That’s impossible. The biggest prize given away was a mini van!” The customer replies, “No. I WON A motor home, I WON a motor home!” By this time the manager makes his way over to the table and says, “You couldn’t possibly have won a motor home because we didn’t have that as a prize!” Again the customer says, “No, no mistake, I WON a motor home, I WON a motor home!” The person hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, “WIN A BAGEL.”
23. A hitch-hiker is taken by an elderly couple in a recreational vehicle. During the trip, the husband says “152”, and the couple laughs. Then the wife says “365” and they also laugh.
The hitchhiker asks “What’s the deal with these numbers?”
The old man replies: “We’ve been telling each other jokes for such a long time that we memorized and numbered them all, and now only refer to them by numbers.”
A few minutes after hearing that, the hitchhiker says “984”, and the couple heartily laughs for quite some time. The hitchkiker asks “Is it that funny?”
The old man replies “No, but it’s the first time we’ve heard this one!”
Know any good jokes made for the RV lifestyle? Share them on our Wide Open Roads Facebook!